Monday, February 26, 2007

Something about the trip

Today I feel a little better and I'm happy because tommorow I will partecipate to an international cooking day organized by Lidia.
But let me tell something about the trip.
In Riga (Latvia) we were accommodated in the"Friendly Fun Franks Hostel": a really wonderful hostel with a good quality of services, where we met a lot of people from different countries.
Nevertheless I found Riga a joyless city with a strange idea about what a museum is...(try to believe).
Tallin (Esthonia) is, in my opinion, astoundingly beautiful!!! I like it a lot: the old city on the hill, the narrow streets, the ancients buildings with coluored frontals...
The hostel was a little bit less "friendly" that the one in Riga but, in any case, we enjoed our stay there.
About Helsinki...I don't know what think because we stay there just a day; that's why I hope to come back to Helsinki, perhaps in April...

No comments: