Monday, February 5, 2007

The first month...

Hi all, it is already a month that i'm here in Vaasa as exchange student with the Erasmus Project...what happiness!
I'm taking 4 courses of MULTIMA (Multimedia Authoring System) at the University of Vaasa; one of this has a very interesting timetable: from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m on saturday!!!
Last friday the International Office organized a "Winter Day" in the afternoon so we could spend some riches hours on the snowed hills. For the first time in my live I tried the cross country sky: it was no so funny, but maybe because I tried just half an hour and...I felt down 5 times (very painful)! It was also possible to try the Nordic Walk: do you kwon what it is? Just walk where you want but with adequates walking-sticks! I didn't try it...it seems so "boring".



Barbara, from Italy, Teresa and Ignacio from Spain at our first experience with the cross coutry ski.


And I...

No comments: