Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Something about my courses

During this period here in Vaasa I decided to take a lot of courses of MULTIMA (Multimedia Authoring System); now I want to tell you something more about that.
  • Introduction to Studing MULTIMA: it is a really brief course useful to know different staffs regarding the other courses and how use to webpage of the university's athenaeum;
  • Introduction to Multimedia and Hypertext: we learn the history of internet, multimedia and hypertext and others correlatives arguments, such GUI, www and hyperfiction;
  • Introduction to Electronic Publishing: it isn't started yet, but I know that we will be able to create a webpage;
  • Multimedia Tools: during this course we are supposed to become able to use some programs (like Photoshop, Flash Player,...), but...the teacher doesn't explain us properly how use that programs! He just give us some general instructions. It is really hard for me because I haven't acquaitance with this programs (that is the reason why I chose this course).

I chose also 2 language courses: Survival Finnish (useful to know what I buy at the supermarket but not enough to speak with the people, also becuase they have a spoken and a written language and we study just some sentences in the second one) and Survival Russian (I thing that will be really hard to learn...)